What we offer
- Each child will be assigned a key worker when they start
- We follow the Early Years Foundation Stage
- We have systems in place for ongoing assessments for each child
- We keep a record of achievement for all children
- We encourage the parents to take part in their children’s learning and development
- We meet with parents to discuss their progress when the children are two and three.
- We place specific activities in our planning for each child—based on our assessments and on parent knowledge
- We email parents weekly to let you know what the children are up to and any news.
- We invite parents in to watch and take part in our weekly Shabbat services, mock Seder, end of year show and graduation ceremony.
- We celebrate all festivals and have half termly topics for the children to learn about the world around them, communication, mathematics and phonics.
- Each child becomes part of our Mini Learners family!
The children will be provided with a hot parev kosher lunch every day. We will send menus out at the beginning of the week so that you can see what the children will be having. They will also have dessert.
At Mini Learners we employ a CST recognised company, 1GS Services. The guards are fully funded, however we do ask parents to contribute £40 towards security improvements that are continuously being made.